Wednesday 13 October 2010

Zzzzzzz

  • Sleepy
  • Headachey
  • Bloated :(
  • Feeling sorry for myself :( :(
In one way I'm getting used to the nasal sprays, the yucky taste is not so bad I guess, it could be worse . . . but in other ways my body is now definitely reacting, I'm not sleeping well and I have intermittent headaches all day. Bourn Hall said only to take paracetamol from now on . . . but it's rubbish, it literally works for about an hour and that's it.
I'm so sleeeeepy and in desperate need of a lie-in, but there is no chance, the latest I can take my nasal spray in the morning is 8am and it raises my heart rate and so there's no way I can get back to sleep again, I lay there like a lemon instead in my warm cosy duvet, boo :-(
Mmm feeling pretty sorry for myself, but I'm putting that down to exhaustion, I even fell asleep on the sofa before 10pm the other night, wowsers, I haven't done that in years. My OH is being super good though, looking after me, hugs on demand, I like :-)

Hmmm almost forgot to mention, I reckon I've gone up a bra cup size too, woo hoo, that side effect can stick around! The bloating, however, can f right off.  I know what the bloating means anyway, Aunt Flo must be on it's way, so c'mon Aunty, if you think you're hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment